Markus Alice Web

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Jennifer Connelly Wants To Be Friends With Aniston

Jennifer Connelly

I thought she was a lover. Connelly admits she really wants that had spent more time together after hitting road. I always thought it was very beautiful, talented, warm, generous and after the film, I thought, Ooh, I want to be his friend. The couple, while filming met their next film It not that Hes Just Into You actress and to be loved Anistons in society, reports contactmusic. Com. London, January 9 (IANSA) Jennifer Connelly Hollywood actress had a good time working with former Friends star Jennifer Aniston, who wants to close the two were friends so they could hang together. I want to hang out with her, he said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home